Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some bio: I’m a she. I’m…let’s say 36. No husband. Not dating. No kids. No pets. Would like a puppy and a pony one day. Love clean laundry.






Monday: decided to end the job search and drop out of my life for a while.
Tuesday: rented my condo.
Thursday: bought a ticket to London; found a condo to rent for a couple of months (but what if I hate it??).
Tuesday through Saturday: furiously pack (what am I forgetting? Who gives a shit).
Friday: late night out with some friends. Very late night. I’ll miss them I’ll e-mail they’ll visit I’ll be back soon.
Saturday: red eye out of O’Hare. Does Air Canada serve free drinks? I pray they do.

I have to finish packing, despite feeling like crap--it’s the devil drink. Have to pick up drycleaning. Passport. Credit cards. Moisturizer (eye, face, body, spf 45). And underpants. Lots and lots of underpants. Because you just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment